HELLO EVERYONE ! Welcome to another’SAWAL SHANIVAR’ blog where I answer all your questions related to sex and sexuality which are also the most commonly asked questions about sex. So let’s begin.
1. WHAT SHOULD BE THE TIME SPAN BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND CHILD ?
- This is a common question among couples when they are planning about their second child .
- They usually wonder about the ideal age gap between the two.
- Well this is a completely personal decision, but doctors have spoken about it.
- There are certain factors to be considered such as the mothers health , monetary status of the parents,etc.
- Doctors recommend that a healthy mother and child should always be the top priority.
- Some may prefer giving a gap of 2 years while some my prefer giving a long gap of 5 years.
- The decision should be taken considering the mother’s health first.
- A DIFFERENCE OF 2-3 YEARS IS CONSIDERED AS APPROPRIATE.
- This is because the mother recovers in the span of 2-3 years from her last pregnancy.
- The sleepless nights which may last for around a year or two, breastfeeding and also the very first responsibility.
- When children have a gap of 12-18 months then they gel well and are supposed to develop a stronger bond.
- As per the World Health Organization (WHO) a gap of at least 24 months should be present between the two kids.
- By this time, the mother’s body gets fully recovered and she gains the nutrients she has lost in her first pregnancy.
- If not 24 months, a minimum gap of 18 months should be maintained in any case.
2. WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN A FEMALE’S BODY AFTER HAVING SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME ? DOES IT GIVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECT OR MARKS ON THE BODY?
- NO, First sex does not give any marks on the body.
- Also it has no negative effects untill you use proper lubrication and protection.
- The changes observed in a females body after first sex are basically ,
a) Breasts become firmer.
b)Nipples become more sensitive
c) YOU FEEL EXTREMELY GOOD AND ON TOP OF THE WORLD.
d) The clitoris and uterus learn how to respond.
e) There is a change in the elasticity of the vagina.
3.WHAT DOES SEX FEEL LIKE ?
- Sex can feel in many different ways depending on its types , comfort and the arousal.
- When you are in the mood Pleasureable sensations flow all through your body.
- This makes you feel happy and aroused till the point of having an orgasm,often called the CLIMAX.
- For some, sex may also feel like expressing love and care for your partner.
- So it can be an emotional as well as physical feeling.
- For some it may also be unpleasant and painful if you are not in the mood to do it.
- Some people jump to sex without knowing what their body wants or even without knowing what arises them.
- Often sex may feel happening for one and terrible for the other partner.
- This gap can be filled up with communication and understanding.
- Communicating with your partner and understanding what he/she likes boosts sex and sexual activities to another level.
4. WHY DOES SEX FEEL GOOD ?
- SEX isn’t always good for all.
- For people who feel good by having sex is because our brains and endocrine systems are what create emotions, like being in love, which are one part of how sex feels,” says Heather Corinna.
- He is the author of S.E.X -All-You-Need-To-Know Progressive Sexuality Guide to Get You Through High School and College and founder of sex education site Scarleteen.
- “The brain and central nervous system also play an important role in sexual responses like orgasm.
- During sexual pleasure, all the nerve endings of your body (including your genitals, all linked to your nervous system) are in communication with your brain, and vice-versa.
- Until all this goes in our mind the interest for having sex wouldn’t rise at all nor will you find it happening and good.
- Also, not everyone is Neurotypical so all our nervous systems don’t work the same way and vary from each other.
5. DOES MASTURBATION LEAD TO PHYSICAL CHANGES OR WEAKNESS?
- Masturbation is a normal and a healthy sexual activity.
- It doesn’t have any harmful side effects except some people may feel guilty after practising it.
- Many bizarre claims exist regarding masturbation such as it will lead to blindness , hairfall etc which are totally untrue.
- It is a normal activity in people of all ages which helps in sexual development.
- Research has found that among adolescents aged 14–17 years in the United States, around 74 percent of males and 48 percent of females masturbate.
- Many myths exist about the risks of masturbation, however none of these have been scientifically proven.
- Masturbation will not cause blindness,hairy palms, Erectile Dsyfunction,low sperm count or infertility.
- Neither does it affect Mental or physical illness.
- Some couples also think that their relationship must be unsatisfying if either one of them masturbates ,well this too is a myth.